Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Something happened and my fabulous blog - Andy in Amsterdam - has been taken off-line by the good people at Blogger/Google. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm trying to figure it out.

In the meantime, if you come for a visit, you will be directed here. I have not gone anywhere, nor have I died. I've gotten emails this week from people alerting me to the fact that my blog has gone missing. That gets old after the first two or three. I've also gotten emails from people who asked if I was dead and people who just assumed I'd packed it up and gotten another obsession.

I have a lot to say about this and I will when it's all over. Please return. I think I'll be back in the weekend.

2 comments:

Alastair said...

Wey-hey! You're back!

Mind you, I knew you weren't dead - otherwise you'd surely not have been at choir practice. That would be dedication well above and beyond the call of duty.

Give the Blogger guys h*ll!

troy and christina said...

I am so glad I waited and didn't email you right away. I figured you knew and were doing whatever you could to fix things. (Just take all the emails as a sign of how much you are missed.)

Kind of ironic it happened so soon after your post about managing your online identity in case of death. It did make me wonder!

-christina